!Note • Please read rating and !CAUTION (for storage, operating, rating, soldering, mounting and handling) in this catalog to prevent smoking and/or burning, etc.
• This catalog has only typical specifications because there is no space for detailed specifications. Therefore, please review our product specifications or consult the approval sheet for product specifications before ordering.
Safety Standard Certified Ceramic Capacitors
Type KX Small Size (Reinforced Insulation) -IEC60384-14 Class X1, Y1-
1. We design capacitors much more compact in size than
current Type KX, having reduced the diameter
by 20% max.
2. Operating temperature range guaranteed up to 125
degrees (UL: 85 deg.).
3. Dielectric strength: AC4000V
4. Class X1/Y1 capacitors certified by
5. Can be use with a component in appliances
requiring reinforced insulation and double
insulation based on UL1492, IEC60065 and IEC60950.
6. Coated with flame-retardant epoxy resin (conforming
to UL94V-0 standard).
Please contact us when a halogen-free product*
* Cl=900ppm max., Br=900ppm max. and
7. Taping available for automatic insertion.
1. Ideal for use as X/Y capacitors for AC line filters
and primary-secondary coupling on switching power
supplies and AC adapters.
2. Ideal for use on D-A isolation and noise absorption
for DAA modems without transformers.
Do not use these products in any automotive
power train or safety equipment including battery
chargers for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids.
Only Murata products clearly stipulated as
"for Automotive use" on its catalog can be used
for automobile applications such as power train and
*: Small sized Type KX differs from current Type KX
in electrical characteristics, such as the voltage