Peak Power Dissipation (Note 1) @ TL ≤ 25°C
Steady State Power Dissipation
@TL ≤ 75°C, Lead Length = 3/8″, Derated above TL =75°C
Thermal Resistance Junction--to--Lead
Forward Surge Current (Note 2) @ TA =25°C
Operating and Storage Temperature Range
-- 55 to +150
Stresses exceeding Maximum Ratings may damage the device. Maximum Ratings are stress ratings only. Functional operation above the
Recommended Operating Conditions is not implied. Extended exposure to stresses above the Recommended Operating Conditions may affect
1. Nonrepetitive current pulse per Figure 3 and derated above TA =25°C per Figure 2.
2. 1/2 sine wave (or equivalent square wave), PW = 8.3 ms, duty cycle = 4 pulses per minute maximum.
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (TA =25°C unless
otherwise noted, VF =3.5 VMax.@IF (Note 3) = 50 A)
Maximum Reverse Peak Pulse Current
Clamping Voltage @ IPP
Working Peak Reverse Voltage
Maximum Reverse Leakage Current @ VRWM
Breakdown Voltage @ IT
Maximum Temperature Coefficient of VBR
Forward Voltage @ IF
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (TA =25°C unless otherwise noted, VF =3.5 VMax.@IF (Note 3) = 50 A)
VC @IPP (Note 6)
VBR (Note 5) (Volts)
3. 1/2 sine wave (or equivalent square wave), PW = 8.3 ms, duty cycle = 4 pulses per minute maximum.
4. A transient suppressor is normally selected according to the maximum working peak reverse voltage (VRWM), which should be equal to or
greater than the DC or continuous peak operating voltage level.
5. VBR measured at pulse test current IT at an ambient temperature of 25°C.
6. Surge current waveform per Figure 3 and derate per Figures 1 and 2.