LP171WU1 Datasheet(数据表) 24 Page - LG Semicon Co.,Ltd.
LG [LG Semicon Co.,Ltd.]
24 / 27
Liquid Crystal Display
Mar, 19, 2007
Since a module is composed of electronic circuits, it is not strong to electrostatic discharge. Make certain that
treatment persons are connected to ground through wrist band etc. And don’t touch interface pin directly.
9-3. ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE CONTROL
Strong light exposure causes degradation of polarizer and color filter.
9-4. PRECAUTIONS FOR STRONG LIGHT EXPOSURE
(1) When the protection film is peeled off, static electricity is generated between the film and polarizer.
This should be peeled off slowly and carefully by people who are electrically grounded and with well
ion-blown equipment or in such a condition, etc.
(2) The protection film is attached to the polarizer with a small amount of glue. If some stress is applied
to rub the protection film against the polarizer during the time you peel off the film, the glue is apt to
remain on the polarizer.
Please carefully peel off the protection film without rubbing it against the polarizer.
(3) When the module with protection film attached is stored for a long time, sometimes there remains a
very small amount of glue still on the polarizer after the protection film is peeled off.
(4) You can remove the glue easily. When the glue remains on the polarizer surface or its vestige is
recognized, please wipe them off with absorbent cotton waste or other soft material like chamois
soaked with normal-hexane.
9-6. HANDLING PRECAUTIONS FOR PROTECTION FILM
When storing modules as spares for a long time, the following precautions are necessary.
(1) Store them in a dark place. Do not expose the module to sunlight or fluorescent light. Keep the
temperature between 5
°C and 35°C at normal humidity.
(2) The polarizer surface should not come in contact with any other object.
It is recommended that they be stored in the container in which they were shipped.
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :